Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Death To Apple and there infernal Ipods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just broken my second I-pod. I sent the first one back cos the fucking wheel didn't work and I couldn't scroll up and down the menu's and could only listen to the songs in alphabetical order. (So sick of Adam fucking Ant). They just sent me a new one rather than repair which meant 3,500 songs - months of hard work, vanished and now after two weeks, and another 2,000 songs the thing has fucked up again. I disconnected from the computer prematurely and now all the songs are gone and my computer won't co-operate with it.

It's going back again. And Apple but send me a decent one this time, or they'll pay, yes they pay, I'll find out when they live and break all their fucking ipods. Apple bastards

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello David.

Please remember the difference between there and their.

Otherwise nice shite going down.