Friday, March 09, 2007

Damn You All

The Winner of the quiz is Pamela Smith. That's because none else entered, so balls to the 2 or 3 people who didn't bother. They know who they are....

She wins a fabulous copied DVD - woo.

The answers (not that you b******s care)are:

Simon Templar - The Saint
Archibald Leach - Cary Grant
Robert Bruce Banner - The Incredible Hulk
Farrokh Bulsara - Freddie Mercury
Peter Sutcliffe - The Yorkshire Ripper
Oswald Chesterfield Copplepot - The Penguin
Eric Wimp - Bananaman
Joseph Merrick - The Elephant MAn
Tom Riddle - Lord Voldemort
Béla Ferenc Dezső Blaskó - Bela Lugosi
Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Josef Stalin
Robert Tewilliger - Sideshow Bob
David Robert Jones - David Bowie
Paul Metcalfe - Captain Scarlet
David McDonald - David Tennant
Shawn Corey Carter - Jay-Z
Robert Dylan - Bob Dylan
Daniel Handler - Lemony Snicket
Jeff Albertson - Comic Book Guy
John Taylor - Chaka Demus (of pliers fame)

Congratulations to Ms Smith.

I had my first webchat today. While I was downloading music I was contacted by 'Crazychick22' who lives in Cardiff and 'go clubbin, shoppin, go out for food and work lol'. I didn't sustain her interest for long.

Can't even pull over the internet, sigh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I won!! Well of course I would have liked to win purely on merit rather than being the sole entrant... However I will assume that no one else entered cos they simply had NO idea (not that they may, in fact, have some sort of life.)

So David... Are you going to provide me with an extensive database to look through and pick out my prize?! (Not one of the millions I have sent you though!!) :)

Wag said...

I was moving house...thats my excuse! Probably eouldn't have got 7 anyway!

Anonymous said...

I just realised that you said...

"The Winner of the quiz is Pamela Smith. That's because none else entered"

How do you know I wouldn't have won anyway??!! How rude... give me my gift! : )

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure bob dylan's real name is robert zimmerman.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure bob dylan's real name is robert zimmerman.

Dave Paul Nixon said...

He changed from Zimmerman to Dylan, but had to shorten Robert to Bob because someone else was already performing under that name. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.