Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bad Omens

So last Thursday I ventured forth to Wimbledon for my 2nd interview, or as it was called 'A Day in the Life of the Editorial Team' or as it turned out to be, a series of short writing tests.

As I was riding the tube on my way there, my friend Moira was reading her stars in the Metro. For a laugh, I decided to have a look at mine...

VIRGO
Self doubt spreads through your day
with previously easy tasks seeming
inexplicably tough. Call on support
from those who love you - and can
tolerate your miserable mood long
enough to help.

What the f**K!!!

Screw you Metro, just what I need, a prophecy to fulfill.

As it happens, thing went OK. I'm down to the last 3 and am just waiting to hear back from them, which I will by the end of the week.

Please, please, I don't want to live in Stoke no more.

No Ro-man, he's not worth it!

0 comments: