Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Errm...

Yeah, not much happening at the moment. Managed to skilfully fail to get some freelance work, played football a couple of times (badly), went far up north for a christening party (there was no actual christening. While I was there I played the ultimate game of Jenga – 40 minutes long, gained an audience. It was soooo tense – and naturally I was the one who goofed, but I was part of something. Part of something special…



Anyway, here are two possibly interesting things to read which may well happened. There’s this and this…

Samuel Goldwynism of the Day:

“I don’t want any yes-men around me. I want everyone to tell the truth – even though it costs him his job.”


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we know how to party up north... jenga all the way.

Matt said...

Ha ha! Jenga? That's pretty posh for a northerner isn't it?

I love your expression Dave - you like a bit like a rural man who's just devised a devious plan to get his revenge on all those nasty urban folk.