Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Visit To Ireland

I went to Ireland recently, here are some pictures that I took.

Went over on the ferry.


Some bridge or other...


Can't remember who these people were.


Dunno what this is.


One of Ireland's many statues that makes you feel really bad about being English.


Apparently they have beaches in Ireland too.


The famous Dublin spike


We went to several of these pub places.


Would've pushed him over, but he owed me money.


Oh and we passed that station with the long name on the way back.

3 comments:

hellocatfood said...

Would've pushed him over, but he owed me money
Funniest thing I've heard all day

That sign thingy
Roughly translated I'm sure it means something along the lines of 'Sheep'

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Matt said...

Not to be too boring or smart-arse, but it actually translates as "The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave", so to be fair the name is still shorter than the translation.